July 27 2009 jadams
Call for Entries + Free digital Aesthetica Annual for members of The Artist’s Web
- The Aesthetica Creative Works Competition seeks entries of Artwork, Photography, Sculpture, Fiction & Poetry
- Three winners will be awarded £500 each
- Additional prizes include an Olympus E-420 SLR camera and a boutique holiday for two
- All finalists will be published in the Aesthetica Creative Works Annual, in stores December 2009
- Entry to the 2009 Aesthetica Creative Works Competition is £10
- See the work of 2008’s finalists with a free digital Aesthetica Annual – only for members of The Artists Web
- This allows you to submit up to 5 images, 5 poems or 2 short stories
- Closing date to receive Creative Works is 31 August 2009
- For full details please visit www.aestheticamagazine.com/submission_guide.htm
This offer includes a free digital copy of the 2009 Aesthetica Creative Works Annual, allowing you to see the work of previous winners.
Last year we featured some fantastic up and comers including Leni Kae, who will be representing Australia in the Florence Biennale; Neale Howells, who has gone on to exhibit alongside Tracey Emin and Peter Blake at the Kowalsky Gallery, DACS’s examination of Orwellian themes in the 1984 exhibition; and Kate Rudkins, who has been commissioned by Channel 4 to make a Three Minute Wonder. Keep up with competition finalists on the Aesthetica blog
To enter the competition and receive a free annual please click here. This link will take you directly to the Aesthetica shop to redeem this special offer.
This offer is only available until Monday 10 August 2009